Excavation equipment

Build Status Forums Site Work Excavation equipment

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Greg Dietrich Greg Dietrich 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris Lee
    Keymaster

If you own or have access to excavation equipment that you can donate the use of, please post here so we can talk about it.

Travelducky
    Participant

I don’t have any equipment myself, unfortunately, but I do have an idea that may be worth investigating.  TN is the home state for the Army National Guard 194th Engineer Brigade, with units around the state.  If there’s a unit with appropriate equipment within an hour or two’s drive, you could offer them an area to train for a weekend in doing what they do best.  Now…they may already have their plates full, or there may be some regulation saying they can’t do anything that would compete with a commercial company…I don’t know.  It surely couldn’t hurt to ask the question, could it?

Chris Lee
    Keymaster

That’s a great idea. I’ll check into that.

Greg Dietrich

I work on Redstone Arsenal.  I know several folks in the guard.  Let me do some digging

Chris Lee
    Keymaster

Greg, any update on the Natl Guard angle?

Greg Dietrich

Personnel has been really thin because of the holidays.   Most of the work force should be back next week.  I’ll dig some more then

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.