Hello from south of Nashville

Build Status Forums General Introduce Yourself Hello from south of Nashville

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Chris Lee Chris Lee 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Moorhouse
    Participant

I can offer labor. I would so put my hair up in cinnamon roll buns if I could help with some of the hands-on work. I’ve been working in light carpentry for eight years and my degree is in fine arts, so if there is any artsy painting or carpentry I can do, I’ll be happy to. If you’d care to schedule a volunteer day, I’d like to try to bring a few friends. I’m bound to have a few friends who would like to help.

Greg Dietrich

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome aboard!  We’re all very excited about the project and look forward to the day when your talents can be utilized!  As the project moves forward we will definately be planning group build days and will welcome any and all help!  This has definately become an international effort and the excitement is growing everyday.

Please note: this is the real deal!  We’re going to build “the” 1:1 scale MF we’ve all seen in the movies!  Please feel free to post comments and ideas you might have during the build – every idea is appreciated!

Again, welcome aboard and be sure to tell all your friends! 

G

Chris Lee
    Keymaster

Hello!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.