'Vlogger' wanting to get the word out.

Build Status Forums General Introduce Yourself 'Vlogger' wanting to get the word out.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of HelloGreedo HelloGreedo 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HelloGreedo
    Participant

Good Afternoon Folks,

I just wanted to say that I am thoroughly excited to watch this project continue to grow over the next few years. I’m not a handyman, so I can’t contribute in that way, but I do have an ever-growing following on my all-things Star Wars Youtube channel (3,500 subscribers and growing rapidly). I just made a video telling people about Full Scale Falcon, and I’m hoping to drum up even more support for your project.

I would love to make future videos telling people about the progress you all are making. Anyway, my suggestion is to make a Facebook page dedicated to this effort. The more people that know about it, the better.

I look forward to keeping an eye on Full Scale Falcon!

-HelloGreedo

http://www.youtube.com/HelloGreedo

Greg Dietrich

Hi HG,

Welcome aboard!  We’re all very excited!  Thank you for showcasing the vid!   3,500 subscribers is a FANTASTIC contribution!  And your idea to make a dedicated FB page sounds great!  Please let me know if you would like any images.  I can forward upon request.

Again, welcome aboard!

HelloGreedo
    Participant

Good deal, Greg! I’ll be monitoring the webpage for any news/updates. I definitely plan on following the Full Scale Falcon movement, and telling all of my viewers to dig in! Let me know if you ever want me to put another video out solely dedicated to the Falcon project; I’d be more than willing to help propel the movement!

Greg Dietrich

Another vid would be great!  I was thinking about a video diary of the build myself – but more the merrier.

Just let us know if you need anything.   : )

HelloGreedo
    Participant

You should totally do that. I would feature your youtube channel on mine, and tell folks to subscribe to you. If you guys are ever up for a Skype interview, I would love to conduct one. Maybe about fifteen minutes long, just a conversation about what/how you guys are accomplishing the project and such. I’d upload it as a video, and it’d without a doubt get more people interested and involved. Let me know if you start up that video diary!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.