When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.

Build Status Forums General Introduce Yourself When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Greg Dietrich Greg Dietrich 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Abbie
    Abbie
    Participant

OK, I’m not exactly 900 years old, yet… BUT I saw Star Wars in the theaters when it first came out… you know when it wasn’t digital altered and Han Solo really did shoot first on the big screen, when the toggles on the Millennium Falcon actually looked pretty realistic :)
    I also have been in involved in IT long before War Games showed its futuristic looking mainframes, and I’m still running along cyberspace at .6 past light speed. I am a network engineer who deals with hardware, software, configuration and network design.
    My Grandfather was also an Industrial Arts and Math teacher, so wood working rubbed off on me too.
    So if you need someone to wield a soldiering iron, a hammer, or just bounce some ideas off of I’m here to help!

Profile photo of Greg Dietrich
    Greg Dietrich

Hey There!

Welcome!  We would absolutely appreciate any and all advice, guidance and ideas from everybody who is interested in this project.  We’re entering the “frame” stage right now.  Nothing major – just having the discussion on the who, what, and how – we already know the WHY’s!  : )

As we move forward, if there is anything you see, any thoughts or ideas PLEASE feel free to let us know.

Again, welcome aboard!

G

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.