"You're building that thing? You're braver than i thought!"

Build Status Forums General Introduce Yourself "You're building that thing? You're braver than i thought!"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Greg Dietrich Greg Dietrich 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rob Hamilton
    Participant

Greetings from Central NC!

If you have need of any of my combined 26 years of experience in Film/Theatre (Carpentry, Scenic, Plaster/Fibreglass Casting & Moldmaking, FX & Special FX Makeup, Scale Modeling); Construction (Framing, Concrete, Painting, Plaster, Light Plumbing & Wiring); or Aviation Maintenance (Airframe & Powerplant tech, General Aviation Maintenance, Heavy Commercial Sheetmetal Structures & Fabrication), please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to be a part of this grand undertaking!

Greg Dietrich

Hi Rob,

Fantastic!  Thanks so much for the kind offer!  As we move forward with the project, we’ve come to the point where we need to discuss how the frame is going to be built.  If you know anybody who is willing to donate their time and experience and help create a 1:1 scale and 1/12th working blueprint that would be WONDERFUL!  The 1/12th scale reference model to help us visualize how everything will work and go together.

Hope this makes sense!  Again, welcome aboard!

G

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.